Important Information About Puja for Marriage
Puja Name: Puja For Marriage, Puja Purpose: Blessing of Lord Shiva and Maa Parwati, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: According to Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Puja For Marriage: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lord Shiva and Maa Parwati Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and prayer for lord shiva and Maa Parwati, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance – Astroguruvani assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
- After Puja completion we will send your siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post.
Get Complete, Reliable Solutions For All Marital Problems
Know About Puja For Marriage
Are you looking for upay for early marriage? Worry not as our puja for marriage is exclusively designed in conformity with your expectations regarding your nuptial needs. As conducted by our team of expert professionals following rituals and religious mantras, we assure you that our Puja for Marriage will bring about the best solution for your wedding related quest and happy married life.
Why perform puja for marriage?
Marriage-related worship, for example, Gauri Shankar Puja is performed to seek the blessing of Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati. It is an ideal measure to placate your Planetary Transits Doshas causing a delay in your marriage. The importance of such puja can also be understood with the fact that it has its own curative solution to rectifying your Grah Doshas, thereby paving the path for trouble-free marriage for you.
As a matter of fact, Marriage Puja can facilitate your marriage by ending any Doshas associated in this connection.
Various forms of marriage puja, such as Mangalya puja, Katyayani Puja, Ganesh Puja, and Gandharva puja are performed to pave the path for marriage stuck due to reasons related to celestial bodies in the solar system and their corresponding effects on your marriage prospects.
Activities for Puja For Marriage
1. Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lord Shiva and Maa Parwati Stotra path
4. Homa (Havan)
5. Prayer and Aarti for lord shiva and Maa Parwati
Benefits of puja for marriage
- To ease out any planetary transit and malefic planets in your chart releasing its malefic effect on your marriage prospect.
- To remove hindrances on your way to get married.
- To get rid of mangalik related Doshas.
- To pacify gandharva related Doshas in your marriage prospect.
To say in brief
Puja dedicated to marriage is done for the purpose of ensuring that any hindrance in your way to get married is resolved and you experience a problem in getting wedded to a suitable match. Ensure Puja and Anushthan Service is performed under the guidance of an erudite pundit to avail the most benefits out of such your marriage puja.
1. Siddh Katyayani Yantra – Copper (Puja Method Provided to you With Yantra)
2. Guru Yantra Locket For Female and Shukra Yantra Locket Male – Silver (Wearing Method Provided to you With Locket)
Our premium astrological offers such as Marriage Ask 1 Question, Marriage Ask 1 Question Detailed Guidance, 5 Years Predictions, and 2021 Marriage Prospects offer exclusive solutions and counseling to your day to day problems. The quality solution you avail outweigh the price you pay for these premium offers.
हमारे यूट्यूब चैनल को सब्सक्राइब कीजिये और उसका screenshot हमे भेजिए (WhatsApp : +91-9717338577) और पाईये निशुल्क संपूर्ण जन्म कुंडली हिंदी/English दोनों में।