Panchang is a Vedic Calendar, which consists of five limbs. It is basically a process of obtaining time value in a tabular form. It consists of two words viz, ‘Panch’ and ‘Ang’. Panch means ‘Five’ and ‘Ang’ means ‘Limbs’. It has been derived by a Sanskrit word ‘Panchangam’. The name of five limbs are Tithi, Vaar, Yog, Karan and Nakshatra. Vedic Astrology is basically divided into five fundamental parts, known as Panchang. Aaj Ka Panchang is a subpart of Panchang.
Importance of Panchangam
As we have already described about Panchang and its significance in Indian Astrology. Now let’s understand about the importance of Panchang in our daily life for day to day activities:
- It can be used for day to day finance related major transactions or important financial deals.
- It is used to find an auspicious time to perform any good act.
- It is advisable to check first panchang while purchasing or selling your assets.
- It can be used for finding a good time to wear a new gemstone or garment first time.
- It is used while finding the muhurat for yagnopavit or upnayan sanskar.
- It is used to find an auspicious time to get married.
- It can be used to find good time to construct the house or entering into new house.
- It is used to find muhurat for higher studies or long journeys related to profession.
Therefore, Daily panchang is very important to check for an auspicious moment. It is good if you start any new venture in your birth nakshatra that can fructify you with better results in future.
|Samvat||Vikram Samvat 2077|
|Karan||Bav upto 01:33 PM|
(Shubha Muhurat) Abhijit Muhurat
|From: 12:12 PM to 12:57 PM|
(Ashubha Muhurat) Rahu Kaal
|From: 09:55 AM to 11:10 AM|