Important Information About Asht Lakshmi Puja
Puja Name: Asht Lakshmi Puja (Adi Lakshmi,Dhana Lakshmi, Dhanya Lakshmi, Gaja Lakshmi, Santan Lakshmi, Dhairya Lakshmi, Vijaya Lakshmi, Aishwarya Lakshmi), Puja Purpose: Blessing of Maa Asht Lakshmi, Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: According to Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Asht Lakshmi Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Maa Asht Lakshmi (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Asht Lakshmi Stotra path, Homa (Havan), Prayer of Asht Laksmi, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email, Assurance – Astroguruvani assure to you best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and powerful gift.
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
- After Puja completion we will send your siddh yantra (Free Gift) and prasadam thru courier or by post.
Gain Never-Ceasing Flow Of Wealth In Your Life – Asht Lakshmi Puja
Know About Asht Lakshmi Puja
Ashta Lakshmi stands in symbolism of prosperity and peace. Therefore, Ashta Lakshmi Puja holds its divine value for prospering the devotees with success and opulence. We at PavitraJyotish conduct this puja and follow Ashta Lakshmi mantra and correct puja vidhi including all the rituals by our team of expert pandits. To get the Ashtalakshmi Pooja Benefits, Vidhi and Mantra. You can book your online puja by our Puja and Anushthan Services at our website.
Importance of Ashta Lakshmi
To bless the devotees with wealth and prosperity apart from many other boons is some of the most important reasons that Asht Lakshmi is worshipped with great reverence by devotees all over India. The importance of the goddess is that she is the symbol of timeless prosperity apart from being kind to the devotees and blessing them courage and knowledge. It should be noted that Asht Lakshmi must be worshipped as per proper puja methods, under the guidance of a pundit.
Activities for Asht Lakshmi Puja
1. Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja)
2. Puja of Maa Asht Lakshmi (as per auspicious Muhurta)
3. Ashtottara Namavali Path, Asht Lakshmi Stotra path
4. Homa (Havan)
5. Prayer and Aarti of Asht Lakshmi
Benefits of Asht Lakshmi Puja
- Being the goddess of wealth and prosperity, Maa Asht Lakshmi blesses the devotees the perpetual prosperity.
- Worship of Asht Lakshmi can also bless you with knowledge, courage, power, success, and strength.
- Progeny bliss is attained if you worship the goddess religiously.
- Peace and prosperity dwell in the place worshipped by Asht Lakshmi.
To talk in a nutshell
Asht Lakshmi is one of the eight forms of goddess Lakshmi. She is worshipped by the devotees who get her blessings and attain in their lives wealth and prosperity, apart from other boons like courage, success, and strength. Ensure that Asht Lakshmi Puja should not be conducted without requisite guidance and methods as suggested by a pundit, or else full benefits of the puja will not be attained. Also, the puja should be commenced at an auspicious time.
1. Siddh Asht Lakshmi Yantra – Copper (Puja Method Provided to you With Yantra)
2. Kanak Dhara Locket – Silver (Wearing Method Provided to you With Locket)
हमारे यूट्यूब चैनल को सब्सक्राइब कीजिये और उसका screenshot हमे भेजिए (WhatsApp : +91-9717338577) और पाईये निशुल्क संपूर्ण जन्म कुंडली हिंदी/English दोनों में।